Sunday 7 August 2011

Thinking Fashion

Today I had my daily fix of 'Look Magazine'.
 

Love it, I love how they incorporate both celebrity stories and different styles of fashion. It is what I live for.
Inspiring me on the different fashion trends, and the different style of colours hich are 'in' right now.

THINKING FASHION FORWARD.

I read it on the train to Uni, when im going to work, on the beach with my mates. I am a compulsive reader. It sometmes scares me. Working Tuesday and Wedsnesday this week. Love working. Seriously I do. Makes it 100 times better when i see that paycheck and i rush to the high street hours later.
Black Mesh Halter Bodycon
Wallis
£75.00

Wallis has some amazing clothes right now.
These this new beautiful black dress in store and i am totally obsessed with it. Havent tried it on yet. (Pics soon come)
 I love the plated lines from the waist down, it essenuates the lines, showing your figure, making you look ultra sexy. MWAH!
Berry Block Heel T-Bar Shoe
Wallis
£45.00

Other than this elegant gown, I fell in love with this amazing high heel. I love how it incorporates both leather and textile. Different textures, is a big plus for me. Especially when you want to try something new.

Petite Black and Ginger dress
Wallis
£45.00
This may recieve mix reviews, but theres this beautiful petite dress in which i died and went to heaven when i first laid eyes on.
Submitted with colourblocking, the dress is perfect if you wanna glam up for a typical dayout, or for a lovely evening. Teamed up with the right footwear, and accessorize, you cant' go wrong with this oufit. (included below)

Gold Look Skull & Crown Ring
River Island
£13.00

 
Gold Look skull and Crown Necklace
River Island
£12.00











No comments:

Post a Comment