Monday 21 April 2014

Spring/Summer Wishlist




1. Topshop / 2. Topshop/ 3. Zara/ 4. Olivia Burton / 5. Monki/
6. HM/ 8. Ace & Tate/ 9. Missguided/
10. Alexander Wang/ 11. Missguided

Here is just a fraction of the items that are currently on my SS wishlist right now. Bright pinks, checks, florals, and denim; all excuses to revamp my wardrobe for the upcoming seasons.

Sorry I have been a bit MIA on my blog recently, been working a lot as well as freelancing which takes up most of my day and the light; so I haven't had an opportunity to post outfit pictures, let alone any posts at all.

Hopefully in the next few weeks I will start getting into the jist of things and post more regularly. So there will be no excuses! 

C x

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! the jacket and A Wang is my ultimate fav! I am new to blogging, so thank you.
    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete