Friday 14 March 2014

Nicole X Missguided Collection.






So this much anticipated collection has been creating a stir on the bloggersphere lately. Ever since the first advert for the new Nicole X Missguided collection; Missguided has had a huge surge of thee 'OMG, AAAHHH, YAAY' replies and so forth. And I am happy to say I am one of them.

It's not every time you get a celebrity highstreet collaboration; that actually provides clothing I would wear, this collection gives you sexy bodycon dress, leather jeggings, midi skirts, crop tops etc. The types of clothes I wear on a daily basis (although hold the leather jeggings)

Even with the exceptional high quality of Missguided, this lookbook has totally blown me away, so I had to share it with you. Even through I'm sure this isn't the first blog you've seen the preview.
The collection features a minimal yet striking colour palette of monochrome, with a pop of cobalt blue, as well as combining different components of mesh, leather, fishnets and cut outs. Heaven!
The sports luxe theme is definitely on trend; as well all pieces being available for under £50.

So far I have my eye on the top 3 pieces; and I can't wait to get my hands on them, which I am sure to post on this blog very very soon. Missguided has done it again. Nicole you ledge!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment