Thursday 31 October 2013

Winter is here! Time for the coats.

Hello guys, So sorry I have been away for a while, graduation, new job... Everything is soo manic, and the weather isn't helping much either. Whilst the summer only last for a few days, this winter weather is coming back with a vengeance...longer nights, minus temperatures, slower traffic. But, as a advantage winter does mean; big scarves, vampy lips, long coats etc... So its kind of  WIN LOSE situation.

For this post I wanted to show my 3 favorite coats that are now in season across many high street brands. I personally have at least 5 coats/jackets in my wardrobe and I live in 1, which is pretty bad. But with these beauties, I maybe just might consider that...

Checked Studio Cape / Zara £159



Seriously how gorgeous is this cap??! The checked detail, and the colour both make an exceptional accessory. Wearing this, I can instantly see myself FROW at fashion week a girl can dream,  or off to my high paid amazing job. I rarely wear capes (especially of this price tag) but I wouldn't mind warming up in this Zara beauty. Christmas list anyone?

Grey Textured Ovoid Coat / Topshop £78

Love Love Love! The colour just oozes winter and the boyfriend style is so in season. I think that these types of coats are perfect in keeping warm and looking stylish. The pockets is very convenient and the zip allows you to style it differently.

Wool-blend coat / And other stories £165


Never mind the price tag; a bit over the normal budget, but I think I will make an exception with this wool wonder. 'And Other Stores' has become my new favorite go to store for amazing clothes. Recommended by a colleague, I can now see why the site is so popular. (Think Monki with a hint of NET-A-PORTER-but cheaper non-the-wise.)
I love the electric blue and the oversize style. Very on trend and will keep you very warm. BONUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment