Sunday 25 August 2013

3 day weekend.



Another day, another post, although I have been too busy spending the weekend working, I have actually enjoyed this '3 day workweekend', nothing like double pay eh? LOL. But I have been able to enjoy the week and its weather. Starbucks is my favourite go to place, amazing refresha drinks, red velvet cake and free wifi (hello!) For the first time ever, I was able to visit the local SNOG store near Covent garden (fyi, its a frozen yoghurt store), after various meetings, and it was delicious, choosing different toppings and flavours.

As you can see I have my fair share of accessories, I am obsessed with necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, hats etc.... Just can't help myself, I walk into a store and the first thing I look for is the accessories department, which is why I am looking forwards to payday. *highfive* Really nervous about a couple opportunities coming my way, some more excited than others, and hopefully I will be able to share them with you.

Visiting Carnival next week, meaning I get to unwind with family, listen to music, eat and generally have fun.

Hope you guys have a great 3 day weekend.x

No comments:

Post a Comment