Wednesday 13 June 2012

Chim Loves: The Vintage Set

Hello, guys. Hope you guys liked my previous post regarding interning at Now magazine. Amazing experience. Alot of you has been asking regarding the goodies I got, don't worry there will be a post on it soon. But for this post I thought I should write about this cute Vintage store I recently came upon.

'The Vintage Set' combines your love for vintage and fashion, I did a post regarding my vintage looking River Island jacket, and since then I knew Vintage was the way to go, as well as modern. Browsing on the site, I found a few favs which I think would go very well with your summer wardrobe. Whether it's the beach, festival, BBQ, or just a night out with your friends, TVS will surely fit right in.

This first item, is this beauty right here. Meet 'Thelma', denim waistcoat, £20 and perfect for the summer. Team up with a plain dress, boots and statement jewellery. Below is a just a little example of how I would style it, although you can't go wrong with simples.
Denim Waistcoat-The Vintage Set / Black strappy jersey mini dress-Topshop / Chelsea ankle boots in Geo print-Asos
2. This floral beauty defines Summer, brightly coloured, you can wear with any coloured jeans; whether pastel, neon dark, it will surely fit any.
'Olivia' floral shirt-The Vintage Set / Torquoise skinny jeans-Dorothy Perkins / Sarima Cork platform wedges-Missguided

3. Hairbands are an amazing accessory with your outfits, perfect for festivals or to sprooce up your wardrobe. Better yet, go funky and use as a collar. TVS has an amazing set of bows and I wanted to show you a few of my favourites...

'Shout' / 'Marina' /  'Bright' / 'Krazy' -The Vintage Set

*Just to show, you can go vintage; mitch and match your outfits in order to fully celebrate the summer weather.

To have a little browse around, why not go see for yourself, and I am sure you will love it.

3 comments:

  1. The chelsea ankle boots are waiting in my "saved" list on ASOS for when I can afford them! They are beaut' :) <3

    Lovely blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete