Monday 23 April 2012

Catch Up Monday's

Loose top-H & M (old)
Ring- Wallis (old)

-Hey guys, long time no speak, havent spoken in a while. In the middle of one big essay, although the deadline is far enough, its quite daunting. Promise to do more OOTD/Outfit posts after all these assignments, hopefully got some amazing projects coming up, so expect some more intimate outfit posts of my own style as with new fahsion trends/stores etc...

-Got my press invites for press days coming up soon, can't wait. Going to tell you more in a little while, as I am still confirming. But I have one press day is this week; cant wait for a girls day; nail art, massages etc... ha! looking oh so forward to it.

-Haven't been feeling well; but getting right on track; I hate being sick during assignment periods; just makes me procrastinate more, seeing as I'm a laid back  hard worker I thought I'd take a little break.
-Have some interesting ideas for the next few posts, got introduced to some amazing boutiques/fashion stores and so I can't wait to tell you more about them. But for a fav few, theres some links on the right hand side of this blog. Take a look you won't regret it.
x

3 comments: