Monday 27 February 2012

Ubuntu International Project. (LFW).

Last week (yes i know, a very late post), i received tickets to many fashion shows at Vauxhall Fashion Scout. This is London Fashion Weeks biggest Showcase, introducing newly upcoming international designers. And I must say they were incredible, all gave their own vibe, themes, making them each unique and special.
Over the next couple of days I will be posting on the different events that I went to during Fashion Week. And boy were they amazing.















Incredible pieces from the 'Ubuntu International Project' catwalk show. Aiming to develop, promote South African Designs fusing the techniques and traditions of South Africa in order to create a high end African brand. Designs from many designers, helping to make it a vibrant yet interesting show.

These were just a few of the many images I took that evening. Incredible designs, my favourite was the bold jewellery.
Me and my friend also met Beverly Knight at the fashion show. Funny story actually, throughout the show my friend and I were having a little debate on whether it was her or not. I was proven right when we saw a fan mouth her name. HA! one point for me :)
Completely starstruck, we took a picture with her and she was really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment