Tuesday 16 August 2011

Samantha Louise Designs

As you all would know, I am a complete jewellery fanatic. Whether its necklaces, bangles, earrings and so forth; I always pick each one which I feel helps express my own sense of personality and style. So when I was asked to write a post about a jewellery line, I  quickly jumped at the chance and immediately thought of the many ways I could show you guys, how amazing it is.


'Samantha Louise Design', is essentially a jewellery line constructed by a woman who believes in giving people the chance to express themselves through her many handcrafted fine jewellery pieces.



What I personally love about the jewellery's, is that all the pieces conjure up a tranquil approach, and by producing a mix of stones, sapphires and diamonds; it truly is a a timeless collection.


Througout its 2 collections:
18k Signature collection-Custom made jewellery for customers who wish to add their own style and make a statement wearing these jewellery pieces.
14k Boutique collection-made up of affordable and colourful designs made to suit anyone's needs, chossing whether to use metal or stones.


It Makes them more versatile and wearable for each occasion.

My personal favourites from the collection is this beautiful 18k yellow gold and rose quarts detachable pendant. The colour is so pure and beautiful and I could think of some outfits to go with that (lol). With the  18k white diamond and pink sapphire ring, I love the vintage look, and the pink tourmaline cobochon (round jewel in the center) makes it more special.

But don't take my word for it.

If you would like to see more of the fine collections, then why dont you visit the online site:
whether its to browse around or to buy.

To get regular updates about the line, or to find out more about the collections, then follow:


Twitter:
@SLJewelBox


Blog:
SLJewelBox


Hope you liked the post, and believe me. The jewellery are definitely worth it! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. wow!! AWESOME jewelry! Im so inlove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Jewellery I'm especially loving the black & blue ring

    ReplyDelete