Wednesday 17 August 2011

Heels & Rides.

Dress from River Island-£45
Ring form Peacocks-£3.50

Hey guys, sorry if it looked as though I haven't been blogging for a while, was really busy.


Yesterday I went out with my really good mates from college (aww reminiscing the good old days) and we went to Tinseltown to eat and enjoy ourselves.
 Was quite an evening; it involved heeps of laughter, falling on the floor and lots of pictures. And we werent even drunk. PFFT! But it was worth it because one of my friends are going to Texas for her uni course this Sunday and it was nice to say goodbye to her properly than over the phone or Skype. :(.
-With the leopard printed dress, I love how striking it looks, i get alot of compliments on this dress which I am thankful for and i used limited accessories which was a bonus.

Remember the phrase...'Minimilistic yet powerful?..yes?... good.

As with the ring I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. Im quickly embracing the 'hippy' style with these special types of rings, not only do they stand out but they are really comfortable to wear.


Ripped jumper from River Island-£12.99
Shorts from Forever 21-£8.99
Hairclip from H & M-£2.99


I'm not the one to wear this style of clothing whether I go out. But when i saw this jumper on the RI website, i fell in love with it right away. My favourite is how loose it was and easy to wear. As today I went Thorpe park (which was amazing btw), it began to rain, and although the jumper was thin, it made me feel really warm.

Style Influence:


Hysteric platform high heels from Asos |  Mustard skiny jeans from Asos-£35

TEAM IT UP WITH THESE BAD BOYYS!

I thought it would be a good idea to team up the shoes and jumper with the mustard jeans. It may not be your average styling, but I love how the colour differentiates from the two. Making it stand out.
But if its not you cup of tea then just team with denim/black jeans, it will look equally as appealing.
The best thing about them is that they are all from ASOS store, and whilst shopping there, there is
x. Free delivery worldwide
x. Get 10% NUS discount *if your a student.


No comments:

Post a Comment