Thursday 29 October 2015

SK-II Mid-Day Essence




Been a long time coming. Working in PR does have its perks might I add. 



Interning at a big agency; I had the opportunity of testing the new SK-II Mid-Day Essence. (cue heart emoji's) SK-II is worldly-known as one of the expensive, anti-ageing, exclusive product there is., and to have the product grasped in my hand and bedroom really is a starry moment. (minus the price tag of over £100...no thanks)

If you are a fan of the Miracle Water, you will definitely love this. Miracle Water on the go. Need I say more? No?..let's continue. The idea of this product was inspired by Cate Blanchett herself, SK-II's Global Brand Ambassador and Award-Wining Actress.


Great Combo. 

In keeping her skin fresh while on the go, she decants a small amount of Facial Treatment Essence into a spray bottle, so as to be able to mist when travelling in her car.

The mist particle for the SK-II Mid-Day Essence is refreshing and subtle - sinking into my skin within seconds with no melting occuring. Working within a busy office, the mist is a perfect accessory to rejuvenating my skin. Yes it penetrates over makeup, and I find it works really well in case I need to touch up my make up, especially for my after work events.

  • Perfect for mid-day touch ups or after-work events while travelling or on-the-go.
  • Does not ruin makeup.

Pricey but worth it.

C x









2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I have the exact same thing and I must say it is the best mist I have ever had. How did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI lovely

    This post is amazing! I am currently at Top shop on a PR internship and would love to work closely with you. (e.g. it involved a lot of free samples)

    my email is: marsha.topkins-levi@topshop.com

    ReplyDelete