Wednesday 23 April 2014

Trendy Slips




1. Zara / 2. Whistles / 3. New Look / 4. Topshop/ 5. Office/ 6. Topshop

Slip on obsessed? Of course not. Comfy, trendy and they come in different styles and colours.

I've always wanted to wear something that is fashion forward but won't kill my feet at the end of the day; heels are obviously in void, but in terms of flats; being comfy isn't always glamorous. Having a simple fashion style, allows me to try out certain fashion; and boy does these slip ons fit the bill.

I must admit; these shoes are not everyone's taste; but if like me, you will not be disappointed.

C x

1 comment:

  1. It would be a total waste if I buy something expensive and only wear it for a few times.So,after reading your article. I finally made my decision with a yellow short sleeve dress.

    ReplyDelete