Thursday 22 August 2013

Long overdue / skirts obsession

Hey guys, haven't blogged for a long time; mainly due to uni and coursework, which is know over because I have GRADUATED!!!! woop!.

Anyhoo, I have solely focused my spare time on blogging; as with new and improved posts, content and design.

Fashionwise, I have become really obsessed with skirts at the moment and I don't know why. Maybe its the different styles, fabrics and how they help 'build' an outfit. Or maybe it's just my sheer obsession with the bottomwear. Below is 3 of my favourite skirt and examples of what I would wear around them.

Side slit skirt-Topshop // Vest-New Look // T-bar sandals-Boohoo // necklace -Newlook via Asos.
I love this maxi side slit skirt, the colour is beautiful, perfect for the summer weather (or heatwave I shall call it)


Lace kimono-Topshop // Galaxy print crop-Glamorous // Black zip boots- Urban Outfitters // Leather skirt-Dorothy Perkins.

The first thing that comes to mind when I see this outfit, is 'Festival', galaxy print, lace kimono, leather, all the great combinations needed for mud, music and friends. 


Skirt-Oasis // Denim shirt-New Look // Leather ankle boots-Zara // Bag-Topshop.

LOVE LOVE LOVE! this outfit, the skirt and boots are perfect match, stylish and heavenly.



2 comments: