Friday 5 October 2012

Where have you been?







Oufit one: Topshop jacket, Topshop shorts | Outfit 2: River Island suit | Outfit 3:  HM dress, Topshop studded jacket | Outfit 4: The Vintage Set denim waistcoat*, HM dress, New Look heels. Floppy Hat-Forever 21.

Ok So, it has been while since I last posted. So maybe today is the day for a new outfit post...well kinda. These are the different outfit snaps I took the previous week. Going to the Look fashion show tomorrow which I am really excited about, The only dilemma I have right now, is what to wear?
x

4 comments:

  1. love your outfits x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hat! i've got a similar one in brown:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now following via gfc :)

    standforstyle22.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the camo jacket , I'm addicted to mine!! Xx

    ReplyDelete