Wednesday 29 August 2012

Chim Loves: Veuxdoo

Ok guys, really really sorry for the lack of posts, been really busy with overtime and getting ready for my internship next week *dances around*

I wanted to show you guys a new brand I completely fell in love with. Veuxdoo.
I love how their products are edgy yet provides a hint of feminism to it. The dip dyes, and studs certainly makes it bang on trend which is even more amazing. Using old garments and swagging them in order to suit the fashion market, its no wonder they are becoming a popular brand.

Below are a few of my favs from the sight.

1. Purple wash denim shirt £20
2. Electric blue and print tartan midi skirt £12
3. Tie dye tshirt £8
5. Scarf print blouse £20
p.s There will be a new outfit post this week, featuring Oasap :D

1 comment: