Wednesday 4 April 2012

Wired Jewellery new collar Clips

Ello guys, sorry for the long posts, been buried in coursework and deadlines, but never say never! Their almost done, and then i can catch up on some full time blogging. In the mean time I have a little treat for ya'll..

Ever wanted to know how you can 'stylejazzle' your outfit with just the simplest of details? Well I got something for ya? I recently came across these bad beauties and i must say they are definitely what you need to spice up your outfit.

For a girl like me, i love unique pieces of jewellery that stands out and makes my outfit bold, which is why i adore Wired Jewellery and their products, and knowing that they have a new thing up their sleeve (get it? collar..sleeve?..HA) of course I had to write about it.
Below is a little example of the many yet to come, but look out for more.



If you would like to buy these collars when they arrive on site or would love to browse the amazing pieces then why not look around their amazing site.
You'll soon be seeing my upcoming posts wearing these beauties.
x

5 comments:

  1. Love these, so hip and cute

    defo buying them soon.

    p.s almost making the blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, their amazing. Would love them now, so goes with my outfits
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, thank you for sharing!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen anything like these before. So adorable. Just wanted to stop but and let you know I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out here - http://the-glow-down.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete